An established Little Rock digital media firm (20 years) providing creative web, mobile, marketing, video, and print services to local, regional, national and international clients.
A talented Drupal / PHP web developer with versatile web development and programming skills who is team oriented and technically skilled at analyzing, planning, and developing Drupal sites and PHP web applications.
- Plan and build fully-featured Drupal sites with a can-do attitude and be the “Drupal artisan” on the team.
- Perform Drupal installs and dev tasks from inception to completion on time with limited supervision.
- Produce clean, logical, well-formed, well-commented code that is subject to peer review and can be easily modified and maintained by other team members.
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and work effectively and reliably with other team members.
- Be well-versed in modern web site and mobile development techniques, standards, and advancements.
- Be a self-starter with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two years of related work experience with Drupal 7, responsive design, and grid/framework systems.
- Strong understanding of W3C standards and experience working with PHP4/PHP5, HTML4/HTML5, XHTML, CSS2/CSS3, MySQL, and AJAX.
- Proven experience with Drupal (both front-end and back-end) including responsive design.
- Have great attention to detail, follow established processes, document work and understand workflows including version control.
- Experience configuring LAMP-based servers including cPanel and WHMCS hosting management platforms.
We Are Offering:
- Stable, full-time position.
- Salaried position.
- Health, dental, vision.
- Retirement plan.
- Bonus potential.
- Personal & holiday time off.
- Job perks with growth potential.
- Company outings & events.
- Challenging & fulfilling work.
Our business model requires excellence and fosters teamwork in a personable workplace. For a challenging career with a stable company, send the following information to [email protected].
- Your resume (education, work history, personal references, related urls).
- Cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate.
- Current and desired salary.
We’re seeking a gifted, stable and dependable Drupal / PHP web developer who can produce a range of digital media solutions on time and within budget in a team setting.