An established Little Rock digital media firm (20 years) providing creative web, mobile, marketing, video, and print services to local, regional, national and international clients.
A gifted WordPress web developer who can deliver a range of high quality web projects working with interfaces, themes, and plug-ins. Should be meticulous and possess excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Execute projects with a can-do attitude and be the “WordPress craftsman” within the development team.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on development strategy, information architecture and creative design reviews.
- Perform WordPress installs and dev tasks from inception to completion on time with limited supervision.
- Produce clean, logical, well-formed, well-commented code that is subject to peer review and can be easily modified and maintained by other team members.
- Develop elegant web solutions that perform appropriately and degrade gracefully in multiple browsers, platforms, and media types.
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and work efficiently and reliably with team members and clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience and skill with WordPress code development for versions 3.1 through latest release.
- Solid HTML4/HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3 skills, plus grid/framework systems.
- Proven experience with MAMP/LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP development environments.
- Great attention to detail, follow established processes, document work and understand workflows including version control.
- Reasonable image manipulation skills using Adobe Suite.
We Are Offering:
- Stable, full-time position.
- Salaried position.
- Health, dental, vision.
- Retirement plan.
- Bonus potential.
- Personal & holiday time off.
- Job perks with growth potential.
- Company outings & events.
- Challenging & fulfilling work.
Our business model requires excellence and fosters teamwork in a personable workplace. For a challenging career with a stable company, send the following information to [email protected].
- Your resume (education, work history, personal references, related urls).
- Cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate.
- Current and desired salary.
We’re seeking a gifted, stable and dependable WordPress web developer who can produce a range of digital media solutions on time and within budget in a team setting.